The two-class Leipalingis primary school was built in 1912 at this location. At that time, it was the most beautiful school in the Seinai district (in Polish, Sejny). 136 pupils attended the school in 1921. The office of the local unit of the Lithuanian Riflemen’s Union was in this building from 1920 to 1923. In 1935 the Culture House opened its doors here; photographer and Leipalingis resident Bronius Šerkšnas operated a private cinema.
Current prices please check with the owner of the object.