The valsčius council established and maintained a post office at its own expense in 1920, the facilities of which were located in the valsčius building (Veisiejų g. 1). In 1921, the post office was moved to a house that stood at this location. Postal correspondence was delivered at first by horse 4 times a week. In 1935, residents of Leipalingis subscribed to 45 publica
tions, of which 843 copies were delivered by post to residents of the Leipalingis valsčius.
Current prices please check with the owner of the object.