At the end of the 18th century and the beginning of the 19th century, Father Antanas Kruševskis, canon of the Vilnius Cathedral chapter, purchased Leipalingis from Bishop Ignacy Jakub Massalski and built the present-day Leipalingis manor buildings. The project was designed by architect Marcin Knackfus. At the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th century, the Leipalingis manor was bought by Petras Balinskis, an engineer in Saint Petersburg, who prior to the First World War sold the manor to Dorn Dornalovičius. Starting in 1923, the Leipalingis secondary school found a home here. Along with the mansion, a singlestorey building to house the servants was also built. The Leipalingis secondary school’s local-history museum was established there in 1957. Restoration works were performed at the manor from 2011 to 2015. In 2015, the museum was moved into the central building of the Leipalingis manor.
Current prices please check with the owner of the object.