The Leipalingis Culture House was established in a building of typical architecture of the Soviet period (built in 1972). 8 groups, 3 of which were children’s groups, practiced and performed in the Culture House. The “Lenin” collective farm was formed in 1949. Its first administrative building was in the market square, in the house that had belonged to Žūkas. Later, the administration of the collective farm moved into the Culture House building. In 1968, the collective farm managed 1,062 hectares.
Current prices please check with the owner of the object.