The Leipalingis dairy processing company was composed of 6 points: Kudrėnai, Cecervinė, Brazdžiūnų, Guobiniai, Kuolonys and Šadžiūnai. This structure was built in 1938. At that time, the Lazdijai butter factory’s milk separation point operated in it. During the Soviet period, it was used as a milk-purchasing collection point. In 1991, after Lithuania regained its independence, the collective farms broke up, so the point fell into disuse.
Current prices please check with the owner of the object.